I help organizations, teams and individuals achieve their full potential and goals.
Recognized as an outcome-driven strategy builder and execution leader, I have successfully orchestrated several significant organizational transformations, positively impacted business performance, and developed and coached numerous employees and teams. My corporate experience spans over 25 years in global MedTech and Manufacturing industries in progressive leadership roles in Commercial Strategy and Enablement, Operations, Product Development, and IT.
Every day, I blend my passion for helping others grow and develop with the drive to solve organizational challenges and produce impactful, long-lasting results. l truly believe that our successes are much more meaningful if we stay true to our values, approach everything with curiosity and help others along the way. Considered an expert in strategy development, program management, team dynamics and leadership, I offer the following services:
• Help develop and obtain buy-in for strategic vision
• Collaboratively build an actionable roadmap
• Set-up program management structure to ensure expedient decision making and execution
• Deliver structured and customized leadership development and team building programs intended to:
o Raise self-aware
o broaden understanding and appreciation for each other
o develop actionable plans to sustain momentum
• Improve business outcomes through higher engagement
• Provide coaching and, if needed, advisory services to help achieve self-actualization, reaching true potential for achievement, leadership, and overall well-being
• Guide clients as they tap into their inner resources to find fulfillment, live purposeful life, and gain freedom from limiting beliefs that are holding them back
I am determined to give back and currently serve on the board of directors for the Germantown Education Foundation. Preceding this role, I was a member of the board of directors for Memphis Mid-South Affiliate of Susan G. Komen through its dissolution in November 2021. Prior to being elected to the board in July 2016, I have been an active member of several volunteer committees, including Grants sub-committee, National and Local Sponsor sub-committee chair and Race for the Cure committee. Additional volunteer highlights include facilitation of several Project Management training sessions for new recruits at Memphis AmeriCorps VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) and Project Management SUCCESS High School Summer Initiative for Leadership Memphis in 2015.
I hold a BBA in Management Information Systems from The University of Memphis and an MBA from Christian Brothers University. In addition, I am a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Master Change Manager (GE Healthcare), Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, graduate of Leadership Memphis Executive Program (Class of 2015) and Co-Active Coaching Institute trained and Internally Certified Coach (via prior employer).