Bringing together diverse groups of women who want to expand their leadership influence is Mary Jo’s strength. She provides an environment with activities and reflection opportunities that invite them to clarify their signature strength, discover outdated beliefs, and test drive practices to accelerate meaningful change. Through this work, the group often takes action in new ways.
A Special Retreat For Women Leaders in Healthcare
Learning A Holistic Approach for Being Resilient
“Thriving in Complex Environments”
Typical audience: Women in leadership positions in healthcare
Length: One day
There is a lot of information in the world today that is right at our finger tips. However, it is a challenge to focus on what really makes a difference in our lives and work. Join other women in the healthcare industry across the middle Tennessee Region to work on what really matters to you and create action steps to advance your personal leadership and life skills. The Wellspire Center is the perfect location for you to connect, refresh, and renew. The time is NOW for you to grow, so you can grow others.
- Are you operating in an environment with constant change?
- Would you like to learn practices to advance your leadership?
- Are you interested in developing professional relationships with a diverse group of like-minded leaders?
The Women Leaders in Healthcare Retreat provides a unique opportunity for you to gain greater clarity on what you care about in your work & career and create practical next steps to implement in your life.
Here’s a sample of what you can expect at this Exclusive In-Person Retreat. You will:
- experience a holistic approach to move from striving to thriving in your career…
- apply this approach to a specific area of your work life…
- discover practices to advance your resiliency …
- gain insights from other women leaders in the healthcare industry…
- enjoy small circle discussions and exercises that are fun, insightful and empowering…
Don’t miss this Exclusive Live Retreat where you can make connections with other thought leaders from across the region who want to move from striving to thriving.
Date: Saturday, February 29, 2020
8:30 Welcome; Introductions
– Collective Alignment
– Small Group: Milestone Topic
– Work Context: Complex
– Introduction to Somatic Work
– Resiliency Process
– “Bring Forward” Exercises
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm Doors open at 8:00 am
Location: Wellspire Center, 907 Gleaves Street, Nashville 37203
Cost: $450 (includes lunch/beverages)
(If you register Feb 8th thru Feb 26th, 2020)
SAVE!: Early Bird Discount $350 (If you register by Feb 7th, 2020)
Facilitator: Mary Jo Greil, EdD, PCC
Women’s Leadership Program: Purposeful Choices
Typical audience: Women at all levels of leadership
Length: Over 2 – 3 months
Targets development of key business leadership competencies on a professional and personal level through the following highly interactive experiences:
- Learn a strategic perspective in building a strong professional profile and network
- Develop paths for career and business growth
- Strengthen professional leadership competencies and presence
- Receive one-on-one coaching after the workshop
This program offers a holistic curriculum during two half-day sessions followed by one-on-one coaching and reconvening the participants over three months. Focus is on deeper discovery of purposeful choices for women leaders by identifying/clarifying:
- Personal Brand
- Peak Performance and Self-Awareness
- Social Network Mapping
- New Leadership Behaviors
Program Associate: Laura Freeman, PhD