Bringing together diverse groups of women who want to expand their leadership influence is Mary Jo’s strength. She provides an environment with activities and reflection opportunities that invite them to clarify their signature strength, discover outdated beliefs, and test drive practices to accelerate meaningful change. Through this work, the group often takes action in new ways.
The Women Leaders in Healthcare Retreat
“Going from Striving to Thriving”
Typical audience: Women in leadership positions in healthcare
Length: One day
There is a lot of information in the world today that is right at our finger tips. However, it is a challenge to focus on what really makes a difference in our lives and work. Join other women in the healthcare industry across the middle Tennessee Region on Friday, November 8th, to work on what really matters to you and create action steps to advance your personal leadership and life skills. The Wellspire Center is the perfect location for you to connect, refresh, and renew. The time is NOW for you to grow, so you can grow others. Take advantage of an early bird discount and register by Monday, October 7th!
- Are you in a leadership position in healthcare?
- Would you like to learn practices to advance your leadership?
- Are you interested in developing professional relationships with a diverse group of leaders across the region?
The Women Leaders in Healthcare Retreat will be the ideal place for you to gain greater clarity on what you care about and even develop professional relationships with other women across the region!
In fact, here’s just a sample of what you can expect at this Exclusive Live Retreat. You will:
- experience a process for moving from striving to thriving in your career…
- see how to practically apply the process to an area of your life…
- discover practices to advance your commitment to change…
- gain new insights from other women leaders who are in the healthcare industry…
- enjoy small circle discussions and exercises that are fun, insightful and empowering…
- … and much, MUCH More!
Don’t miss this Exclusive Live Retreat where you can make connections with other thought leaders from across the region who want to move from striving to thriving.
Date: Friday, November 8, 2019
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm Doors open at 8:00 am
Location: Wellspire Center, 907 Gleaves Street, Nashville 37203
Cost: Early Bird $450 until September 30 (includes lunch/beverages)
Facilitator: Mary Jo Greil, EdD, PCC
Women’s Leadership Program: Purposeful Choices
Typical audience: Women at all levels of leadership
Length: Over 2 – 3 months
Targets development of key business leadership competencies on a professional and personal level through the following highly interactive experiences:
- Learn a strategic perspective in building a strong professional profile and network
- Develop paths for career and business growth
- Strengthen professional leadership competencies and presence
- Receive one-on-one coaching after the workshop
This program offers a holistic curriculum during two half-day sessions followed by one-on-one coaching and reconvening the participants over three months. Focus is on deeper discovery of purposeful choices for women leaders by identifying/clarifying:
- Personal Brand
- Peak Performance and Self-Awareness
- Social Network Mapping
- New Leadership Behaviors
Program Associate: Laura Freeman, PhD